"A Look Back at Secret of Mana"

Discuss the Seiken Densetsu Series here.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

bastian
Weepy Eye

"A Look Back at Secret of Mana"

Post by bastian »

Glowing praise and a nice read... up until they say "with a powerful score by Kenji Ito." Wow, way to do your homework, guys.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/33 ... t-of-mana/
Kassidy
Site Admin

Re: "A Look Back at Secret of Mana"

Post by Kassidy »

I'm glad you commented on that article. I was about to rip that guy a new one for that blunder.

That really annoys me. That really, really annoys me, because now I know that the article is not written by someone who actually loves the game, but someone who wants to jump on the bandwagon of "aren't retro games cool, see how much love I'm giving them" that so many gaming webpages want to join.

Seriously, Kikuta's name is on the opening screen!
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Re: "A Look Back at Secret of Mana"

Post by DeadWolf »

Kassidy wrote:I'm glad you commented on that article. I was about to rip that guy a new one for that blunder.

That really annoys me. That really, really annoys me, because now I know that the article is not written by someone who actually loves the game, but someone who wants to jump on the bandwagon of "aren't retro games cool, see how much love I'm giving them" that so many gaming webpages want to join.

Seriously, Kikuta's name is on the opening screen!
Stuff like that always happens. Then when you say something about it you get labeled as a hipster.