Legend of Mana Piano Book - where is it?

Discuss the Seiken Densetsu Series here.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

blackrabite
Rabite

Legend of Mana Piano Book - where is it?

Post by blackrabite »

Hey there!

Finally got around to making an account for this board, what with having lurked here on and off for quite some time... anyway! I cross-posted on GameFAQs to no avail so far, so here goes nothing:

Where can I find this book?
http://www.squareenixmusic.com/sheetmus ... gend.shtml

As both an aspiring keyboardist and a fanatical fan of Legend of Mana, this book would truly tie my interests together quite nicely. Anybody have any leads / scans / reviews / et cetera? Thank you very much, and it's nice to meet you all!
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Re: Legend of Mana Piano Book - where is it?

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Hello, Blackrabite,

This piano book is pretty rare and I don't see it very often. I think I've seen it on eBay once a long time ago.

Anyway, I managed to find an auction for the book: http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b132506841

Hope this helps!
blackrabite
Rabite

Post by blackrabite »

Hello to you, and thanks for the help!

It looks like the only way I'd manage to snag this is through one of those mediator sites that will buy the product on my behalf and then ship it to me for an extra cut... any of you avid importers have any experience with those services?

Also, I was lucky enough to solicit some courtesy scans of the book from somebody who owns it. I understand it'd probably be frowned upon to link it here; but if not, I'm happy to share the modest amount of pages that were sent to me.

Cheers!
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

I think scans of the pages is ok.

I have used Rinkya and Noppin before as mediators. Rinkya was nice, but then they upped their charges so I moved to Noppin. Noppin is alright depending on how expensive you are going.