Youngest Seiken Player

Discuss the Seiken Densetsu Series here.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Khyron
Iffish

Re: Youngest Seiken Player

Post by Khyron »

After an extended break for New SMB2, my daughter and I have resumed our quest to save the Mana tree!

What will I tell her when we fail?
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Hmm, it could definitely be a lesson in things not always working out, kinda dark though, haha!

Maybe wait a while to give her FFA due to how much darker the story in that one gets. Hehe.
coqui
Polter Chair

Post by coqui »

Khyron wrote:After an extended break for New SMB2, my daughter and I have resumed our quest to save the Mana tree!

What will I tell her when we fail?
Wow! Does she comments while you play? Which character does she uses?
Khyron
Iffish

Post by Khyron »

Sheexy & Coqui, Sorry I missed your comments! I don't think she'll have a problem with it. I asked her once what her favorite doll thought if her new outfit and she responds with: "Dad, you know she's not real, right?" Kinda reminded me when Newt told Ripley that her doll head was just a piece of plastic. :-P

As far as favorite chracter, she'll use all three depending on whether or not I'm playing with her. Her default choice is Marla (isn't that her name, I always changed it to the name of the girl I was dating at the time) as she's pink and pink things to any 6 year old girl are far superior to non-pink things. She came up with the name "Lora" for her which I thought was pretty cool. Sprite is Sprite and she thinks it's funny that he hits his head all of the time. I read the text to her (with appropriate flourishes) so that the story makes sense. We're on another break at the moment as Baseball and Daisies and the occasional Donkey Kong Country have taken up most of her free time.
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Marle was one of the female characters in Chrono Trigger. Purim is the original name for the Girl in SoM.