The Best Bestiary?

Archived news can be found here. (Read-only)
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

ImageHere there be monsters!Image

I decided to open up the bestiary earlier than planned, but I've got a new idea in mind. Instead of having a giant mass of sections and subsections for my bestiary (which would have ended up being entirely too annoying to navigate) I decided to go with just a simple list of different families of monsters. Inside each of the family links are information on the monsters in each of the games. The SwoM sections are pretty lacking, but in my defense the monsters haven't really grown much since LoM. The bestiary is mainly going to focus on the first four games.

So far I've only got four monster families up, but that's ok since I am aiming to add four monster families each week!

Click the link at the very top of the site to get there, we will have an image link on the right menu soon!

Check back every Saturday for some new sections in the bestiary! I'll also inform you guys of any changes I make to any of the sections. This will be an ever growing project!

I'd also like to point out that Nothing broke!
koopa
Werewolf

Post by koopa »

wow sounds good :)

Thank you very much! Thats the information a seiken-noob needs :D
Last edited by koopa on Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Spiffy. Funnily enough I was only thinking the other day how many of the FFA monsters have survived through all the games. Great work so far.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Kassidy wrote:Spiffy. Funnily enough I was only thinking the other day how many of the FFA monsters have survived through all the games. Great work so far.
That is actually one of the main reasons I wanted to make this for! To show how some of the weird old baddies from FFA have come back into light with the newer games!

This whole thing will be a nifty look at the monsters throughout the series, it'll be great!
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

Congratulation!
With this new section it will Seikens the most unique SD site ever