Mana Music Monday!

Archived news can be found here. (Read-only)
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Mana Music Monday!
Yeah yeah yeah! Party time!

Alright, this weekly update may have the most tacky name in existance but I'm sure I can eventually top it!

To start this new weekly feature here at Seikens with a bang I've chosen a remix as our featured music for this week. Seikens' very own Destiny crafted this beauty of remix, "Withink the Fable".

Click here to get it!

To be honest, the original version of "Fable" by Hiroki Kikuta is kinda just your average sad sounding song from Seiken Densetsu 3. But Destiny's remix takes the song at a new angle and makes it sound very adventurous rather than sad. It sounds kinda similar to that of "The Legend" from Secret of Mana. "The Legend," is the music which plays when you are adventuring through the Cave of Courage.

In fact, the two sound so similar that I might even be led to believe that "Fable" is simply Hiroki Kikuta taking a new direction with "The Legend" like he did with many of his Seiken Densetsu 3 tracks. Throughout the Mana Music Monday feature I will show some tracks alongside one another that you can compare from different games. I'll also try to get some more remixes put up here for you all to enjoy, possibly leading to a remix music section on the site.

Awesome job on the music Destiny! If you all enjoyed this one check out her site for a few more remixes and tons of awesome original works!
Destiny-Hikari
Danny

Post by Danny »

I have most of the music from SD3, SoM and SwoM and even some tecnho remixs of them, but Destiny's really adds a new twist to it.
IrishLuiz
Wizard Eye

Post by IrishLuiz »

gorgeous song!!! purely nostalgic with a fresh touch.
Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

hehehe... i know destiny's music. I listen to it a lot.
Marini
Zombie

Post by Marini »

Nicely Done, Destiny! :) Sounds fantastic!
Krow
Mushboom

Post by Krow »

Very smexy sheexy.Keep up the good work.
Hero of Spirits
Ma Goblin

Post by Hero of Spirits »

Wow, that was made by our destiny?? Never saw that coming, I have this as one of the few freefloating remixes on my Ipod, I got it off OC remix.com. Good stuff!!!!