SD3: Can't find a forbidden book

Mana not on your side? Ask here and we'll help out!

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

SQLException
Rabite

Post by SQLException »

hi,

I am killing in glass desert for hours now collecting ??? seeds (rom... goes pretty fast), but no seed ever gives me a forbidden book so angela can change to magus. I even tried this

http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/snes ... king.shtml

to get the book, but the fairy says "this is not the correct type of item bla bla..." or something. its not the same phrase then trying to change with a round drop or any other crap, its a unique phrase.

any1 know what I am talking about? I can provide with the savegame (zsnes) if needed.
Last edited by SQLException on Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

What class is Angela right now? What she can turn into relies on that.

That's probably not the problem, but I remember hearing before that someone else couldn't get a certain item to drop (I think it was something for Duran) they ended up doing the hacking thing to get it.
If that doesn't work I've got no idea what is going on.
Gameshark?
SQLException
Rabite

Post by SQLException »

Sheexy wrote:What class is Angela right now?
stupid me. I looked at this page

http://www.squarepalace.com/dossiers/se ... hp?heros=4

according to the icons of the chars my angela changed to light at the first job change. seems the german rom translation is corrupt :(. some item descriptions are faulty too. wanted everyone dark-dark ;).

at least I know now the rom is not the prolbem :rolleyes:. thanks Sheexy.
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

if you did some hacking in your save you can hack so that your angela is dark class. its pretty easy to do
Danny

Post by Danny »

Dark class? Why? I always made all my characters light class, except for Hawk which I made a Nightblade.