THIS IS AWSOME!!!!

Everything from Apple to Zerglings

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Hero of Spirits
Ma Goblin

Post by Hero of Spirits »

I JUST WROTE THIS WHOLE THING USING MY WII!!!! ;)
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Cheater. I wrote this using HARD WORK and COMMITMENT.

A friend of mine just got a Wii while I was at his house earlier today. Somehow we managed to sleep through his mom bringing it in and waking us up four times to try and get us to do something. We were dead asleep.
That's because we spent all night playing Secret of Mana. :D

So how does the interweb stuff on the Wiii work out? Pretty nifty?
Know if they're gonna release keyboards and jazz anytime soon?
Hero of Spirits
Ma Goblin

I don't know about releases or advanced intarweb settings for it, but all I know from the time I used it (not from this message, it would take too long. :() is that while the trial version allows surfing, the res is pretty bad, its slow regardless of your connection, and you have to go to a custom homepage to enter a new address in the address bar. However, things like google video work normally, and was able to log into this and a couple other forums with no added trouble. In addition, there is a semi-useful tool which attempts to auto fill words you are typing. (you type by pointing on a box where text would go, and that opens up a keyboard on screen that you point and press ever single letter you want in there.......) It's new though, so I'm hopeful that other cool features are added.

PS. there is a classic controller for the virtual console, I believe the controller itself also comes with some Wii points. If anyone has any Wii questions, I might be able to help.
The J Person
Grave Bat

Post by The J Person »

Oh lordie... not Picto Chat again, please? :D

Still need a Wii... didn't get one for Christmas, or even a rain check for it, sadly. Oh well. I'll get it someday...
Hero of Spirits
Ma Goblin

I feel your pain J, I camped on 3 seperate occasions, and even tried some efforts to get it reserved, all to no avail, I got mine as a damn Bundle pack with Super monkey ball...... Good thing my friend has a sister who works at B.J's :)