Bestiary Update

Archived news can be found here. (Read-only)
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

ImageHere there be more monsters!Image

I went ahead and added the next four enemy groups into the Bestiary early because I was working on adding in the alphabetical navigation system that Koopa at the forums told me how to make.

Thanks Koopa!

In the Bestiary you can find the nifty new navigation at the bottom of each page, or in the menu bar on the right. You can now read about Chobin Hoods, Iffish, Knights and Potos! Know your enemy, because knowing is half the battle!
Danny

Post by Danny »

Hey Sheexy, the bestiary page is looking great! Great work Sheexy! One thing though, do the ninjas belong in another family, because I can't find them in there own ninja family. If you don't already have some pics of them, can I help you look for them?

Oh and sorry, I couldn't find any SwoM monster sprits on the web. Did you or anyone find some already? I can also keep searching for some to give you if you don't already have some. Are you adding any more monsters to your bestiary page?
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

You sure ask a lot. i think sheexy has most arts in his computer. and he will keep updating. The bestiary is far from complete
koopa
Werewolf

Post by koopa »

Sheexy wrote:I went ahead and added the next four enemy groups into the Bestiary early because I was working on adding in the alphabetical navigation system that Koopa at the forums told me how to make.

Thanks Koopa!
No problem ;)

When i can't contribute good posts ( lack of sd-knowledge ), it's the least that I contribute some good scripts :)
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Danny wrote:Are you adding any more monsters to your bestiary page?
I'll be adding four new monster pages every Saturday.
I found some SwoM sprites, but they're animated and I don't really want that.
I don't really want or care for the SwoM and CoM sections in the bestiary, so the pictures don't matter much.

SwoM and CoM didn't add anything new to the monsters like the other games did.
Danny

Post by Danny »

I see, so should I stop looking for the SwoM monster sprites or could you still find some use for them? Well your bestiary page is certainly looking great and I'm glad that your still expanding it by adding more monsters. Tell me if you need my help or anybody elses to find more monsters for your section. Great page and good luck with it!