Your Seiken Collection

Discuss the Seiken Densetsu Series here.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

still waiting for an answer for permission to put your pictures in the gallery...
Tomnet
Chess Knight

Post by Tomnet »

Huhu if you want ^^
No problems
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Tomnet wrote:Duran > There are different versions (Us, Jap, Eu..) of each games and for, Legend Of Mana in particullary, there are different re-release (Platinium, Psone Books, square millenium...)
Wait...there was a RE-release? :o
Tomnet
Chess Knight

Post by Tomnet »

For LoM, yes ! (But it's in Jap only, PSOne Books, and Ultimate Hits)
Last edited by Tomnet on Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hideo_Sakaguchi
Lullabud

Post by Hideo_Sakaguchi »

I am in awe. :p

I have all the US released games (Final Fantasy Adventure, Secret of Mana, Legend of Mana, Sword of Mana, and Children of Mana) and the guides for Secret and Sword.

I almost bought the Legend of Mana guide off eBay about a week or two ago, but $40 is a lot of money for a pretty crappy guide (and the guide was pretty crappy; my friend used to own a copy). It's insane the prices of some strategy guides (let alone the games!). I got my Final Fantasy Tactics guide (since my original one fell apart) a year or so ago for $70!

I have every other FF guide released in the US (minus Crystal Chronicles because that game is 'teh suck'), so I thought 'screw it - it's for collection purposes.'

I almost bought it, but I decided to finish up rounding out my Metal Gear collection instead (I've got all the US released games, including the 'updated' versions of MGS2 and MGS3 as well as their original releases - I've even got Snake's Revenge, w00t!). I bought the strategy guides of Ac!d 2 and Portable Ops instead (both of those guides combined were cheaper than the Legend of Mana guide). I now have all the Metal Gear guides released in English, so yay!

Whenever I have some extra cash, I try to fill in the gaps of a couple of my game/game guides collection. I don't do it for too many game franchises, but Metal Gear, Final Fantasy (the core series and the Tactics brand), Seiken Densetsu, and Chrono I do it for. I'm off and on with my Castlevania set (partly because Metriodvania is getting old and the 3D games are kinda weak, although Lament of Innocense had its moments).

Anyway, you're Seiken collection puts mine to shame. :)
Tomnet
Chess Knight

Post by Tomnet »

Thanks.
Try to put some pics, will enjoy this topic :)
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

The only things you need are every release of Heroes or Mana and Seiken Densetsu Mobile.
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

The only things I really have are the games:

- Children of Mana
- Sword of Mana
- Legend of Mana (I need to get a hold of a new one...)
Demiforce
Chobin Hood

Post by Demiforce »

Still, you guys are better then me. Polishmen are stinkin' bunch of pirates, we rather download stuff then but it... games here are relatively more expensive then in the world east of our borders. I have nothin', not even my beloved Legend of Mana... just ROMs on hard drives and CD's and soundtrack of LoM, downloaded and burned down at home. Fact that finding some SD stuff in here is almost impossible is another thing. Well, in my place it is common behavior to possess illegal games and such (I'm kinda curious, how is the situation in your countries)...
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Demiforce wrote:Still, you guys are better then me. Polishmen are stinkin' bunch of pirates, we rather download stuff then but it... games here are relatively more expensive then in the world east of our borders. I have nothin', not even my beloved Legend of Mana... just ROMs on hard drives and CD's and soundtrack of LoM, downloaded and burned down at home. Fact that finding some SD stuff in here is almost impossible is another thing. Well, in my place it is common behavior to possess illegal games and such (I'm kinda curious, how is the situation in your countries)...
Here in the U.S., it was commonplace, so it was considered okay to download music, anime and games (via Napster, Kazaa, WinMX, etc.). However, once companies started cracking down on piracy (They sued and fined a LOT of people), things died down. Some people still do it, but its more discreet.

Others even sold counterfiet goods (bootleg DVDs, CD, etc.). They sell such goods at a "collectors market" that I go to. They also used to sell them at local anime conventions, but the liscencing companies put a stop to that.
Last edited by Duran on Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tomnet
Chess Knight

Post by Tomnet »

Added in my collection (Photos)

And just arrived from Japan

And Very Soon... :

And for answered
Enslaven00bs wrote:The only things you need are every release of Heroes or Mana and Seiken Densetsu Mobile.]
Yes juste Heroes Of Mana, but Seiken Densetsu Mobile, almost impossible to have, because it needs a Japanese Mobile !
Last edited by Tomnet on Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tomnet
Chess Knight

Post by Tomnet »

Just came back from Japan, and found that..

Haha :)

(But I dont find find the necklace's sword )
Last edited by Tomnet on Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

The Sanctuary CD set, does it contain all the tracks from all the games? I think I'd like to have something like that to replace my downloaded copies Image
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

The Dawn of Mana soundtrack has all the tracks from the games. The thing is a whopping four disks! It's definitely one of the best soundtracks you can buy in my opinon.

Tomnet! You got that Zippo?

I saw a bunch of those in Japan, but I only saw one of the necklaces, so I picked up that necklace as fast as I could!

I don't really like the Dawn of Mana Zippo sadly, it doesn't look very special. All it really has are the vines on it... :(

One of the LoM one has Rabites on it though, and I've got that one :D
Tomnet
Chess Knight

Post by Tomnet »

yep this zippo is cool (When I saw it I didn't know Square have released this item) so off course I've bought it !
But for the necklace, I saw everywhere and I didn't find it, I think I've more luck to find it in Japan but no.. And everywhere I saw this necklace on Internet it was sold out. I REALLY want this !
With the zippo I didn't saw anything interesting for Seiken series, just Seiken 4 for 8-9€ :)
Last edited by Tomnet on Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.