Mana Music Monday!

Archived news can be found here. (Read-only)
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

I know I said there would be one file for download each Monday, but I decided to break that standard (did not take long eh?) and give you four songs this time. They're kinda short, but hey, there are four.

Why? These songs go together hand in hand. Whether you are feeling calm, happy, mysterious or sad I have got a song for you here.

Serene Tune - Joyful Tune - Mysterious Tune - Sorrowful Tune

If you did not already catch it, these are the songs you play for the Elementals in Legend of Mana when you are trying to get coins out of them, you little street performing monkey you. No, not Cappella, he and Diddle might have a music spotlight later.
Anyways, in the game you cannot use but eight instruments, so you never really get to hear what this stuff should actually sound like. These tracks are collectively titled Music for Magical Instruments: Ensamble for the Holy Spirit.

Be sure to check back next week for Mana Music Monday! Deques has a remix picked out for you all.
Hero of Spirits
Ma Goblin

Post by Hero of Spirits »

hehe, loved these. Shexxy, If you need any songs, I've got just about every Mana song out there, I can E-mail if you want.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Hero of Spirits wrote:If you need any songs, I've got just about every Mana song out there, I can E-mail if you want.
I've got all but two of the CDs. :P
Thanks for offering help though!
BuCUE
Ma Goblin

Post by BuCUE »

fails for lack of Rising sun :P
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Sorry, that made me laugh far too much for this time in the morning. ;)
BuCUE
Ma Goblin

Post by BuCUE »

the forum should play it but only if its 6am wgere you are ;P