Flash videos

Help out with the site! Suggestions and ideas go here.
Danny

Post by Danny »

Every spell has a special animation? I thought that only the attack spells did. I wonder if any has ever gotten every spell to level 9 or more. It would be interesting to see every special spell animation. The first time I played SoM I hardly even used magic (except for cure water), now I use them a lot! I almost got them all to level 9, but I didn't quite make it...
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Yeah, once you get them to close to 8:99 they will start doing a super special animation at random. The closer to 8:99 the more it will do it.

I really should make a Secret of Mana secret information page and list this stuff x.x;
Danny

Post by Danny »

You could also make a secrets page for SD3. I could help out with that and there's a good example of one at www.squarepalace.com You can also use 'translate this page' button with Google or Yahoo to make it into English. It's not 100% correct, but it's very close and good!

I found this page when searching for CT tabs (status boosting items in the game). They have a pretty good page for the square games, but not quite as good as the seikens for the seikens series.^_^