Mana Music Monday!

Archived news can be found here. (Read-only)
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

This week at Seikens we're celebrating how I keep doing updates ahead of time by offering to you this music from Legend of Mana:

Silence of Time

That is right, time is being silent because I flippin' beat it down. I made it my minion. I own time!
So anyways, this song is the last boss music in Legend of Mana. This plays while you're taking on the Mana Goddess up in the Mana Tree. It is a pretty cool battle, as the music would suggest, so I'm not going to spoil any more for you. If you haven't played Legend of Mana all of the way through you totally should.
Hero of Spirits
Ma Goblin

Post by Hero of Spirits »

Define "all the way through", there's like, a million ways to get to that battle. So many its not even funny.
The J Person
Grave Bat

Post by The J Person »

Wait... I thought the title of the song that plays while you're fighting the Goddess is "Holy Power of Mana"?

EDIT: Please note, my library didn't come directly from a CD, so... it's quite likely I'm the one mistaken. Again. But it does match the titles given over on bluelaguna...
Last edited by The J Person on Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

"Holy Power of Mana" is the song that plays while you're working your way up to the Mana Goddess, it's also the song right before "Silence of Time", which I just learned could also be called "The Gloaming"... that's kinda weird sounding.
Tallon
Kimono Bird

Post by Tallon »

thanks for the awesome download. I always loved that boss music. It is completely different from every other boss music. It's not all...boss battle music like. It is calm.

p.s. - why do you use backslashes all of a sudden, and why are they in the middle of some words?
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

It was the proxy server I was visiting Seikens on, I was using an ISP that would not let me visit for some reason.
Anyways, whenever I used an apostrophe it threw in a slash for some reason after I posted.
Hero of Spirits
Ma Goblin

Post by Hero of Spirits »

うはwwwwww. I use proxies to visit video game sites blocked by the school screen door but that has never happened.