A few corrections and a notice

Archived news can be found here. (Read-only)
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

I have updated a few page with some minor errors I found in the Seiken Densetsu 3 section. For example the town names should be correctly spelled.
Yesterday I found a huge mistake in SD3 pages, I totally forgot to update the class information pages to fit the new layout. Its embarassing... They should be as well updated now

If you as visitor find anything wrong or just wanna give a feedback, please dont hesitate to tell me that. I really need feedbacks and those are what make a site worth to visit more than once. I will take all critics you may want to tell. Right now the only way to give feedbacks is to register the forum and post in Suggestion forum. I dont have any contact page and I wont give out my email due to spam spiders that look for email addresses in websites.
Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

i......i..... haven't visited those pages lately.
I will do so right away. Thanx for fixing them. You're not as lazy as i thought you were (due to the comic of sheexy) :P
Genko
Mushboom

Post by Genko »

Well good that their fixed, always nice to have correct info and look :D
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

I have yet fixed a few errors in class pages. Plus a lot of HTML code fixes. That saves a few kilobytes XD Plus