Mana Music Monday

Archived news can be found here. (Read-only)
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

From this week on we are going to do special M3 updates. As of the release of Dawn of Mana soundtrack we are going to upload all versions of one music piece each week.
The first piece of music is Endless Battlefield. This one has been in the SD series since the very first game of the series: Final Fantasy Adventure, for the Game Boy. It is the theme song of the game.

Anyway, no more babbling. This song has been remixed four times. Meaning it's total five versions of this song. Download it today!

Endless Battlefield
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

I'm afraid I have to be really terrible here and argue that there is in fact another version of this (I'm positively certain) on the Seiken Densetsu Arranged OST, which is part of an Ensemble of Rising Sun, the battle theme from fighting the Spikey Tiger (sorry, can't remember the name), then Endless Battlefield, then back to Rising Sun.

It's on my other PC at the moment, so I still need to double check to make sure I'm not mind-farting again, but I'm pretty sure this is the case.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Yeah, you've got it right Kassidy. :) The track is Determination from "Let Thoughts Ride on Knowledge" the orchestrated Seiken Densetsu CD thing.

We opted to leave that out of this download because in July we are going to have a special one week (7 tracks) Final Fantasy Adventure week with those tracks.
It'll be cool.:D
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

It all becomes clear. ;) However I have to admit being embarrassed for not being able to quote the exact details. Though I plead the nth amendment 'cause me network's a bloody shambles worse than Popoie's village.