Children of Mana Section Open!

Archived news can be found here. (Read-only)
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

It's taken longer than expected, but finally the Children of Mana section is open for business. Pretty much all the information you will ever need on the game is already there, and over the near future I'll be updating some of the sub-sections and adding new ones.

There are a few items missing from some lists (character specific items in particular), so if you see any details missing and can fill in the blanks, please get in touch with me on the board or by e-mail. And, of course, any suggestions will be welcome and take into consideration for future updates (as well as any mistakes you see in there, bound to be some knowing me).

Enjoy!
BlueGenomes
Tomato Man

Post by BlueGenomes »

Children of Mana is the one on ds, right? Not to sound stupid or anything, but I forgot :P

That one looks the most interesting to me out of all the new releases. just too anime-ish, but I'd live through it :P
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

Very nice, finally new content since sheexy's FFA.
I hope I can fix a little about Dawn of Mana

oh, there are many code errors, but thats not a problem for visitors. I can fix it later.
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Agh, code errors, I knew I´d let them slip... Let me know what they are and I´ll get to them (gotta learn I have).
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

It resembles your GameFAQs FAQ.

I used it for Revenants :(