Sprites:

Expanding the Mana Universe. For fans, by fans.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Zeke
Rabite

Post by Zeke »

I am an avid spriter, and I would really appreciate i if someone coupd post, preffereably some sprite sheets of the weapon animations, buat ANY Secret of Mana sprites would totally rock. Thanks in advance, when I get a chance later I will post some of my own work up on here...
Zeke
Rabite

Post by Zeke »

I hate to be bothersome, and sorry to double post- but I am in serious need of sprites, and I would definately, definatly <3 you if you could help me out. My project is kinda on hold until I can get these so~ yeah...

Here is an example of some of my work:

<<I lost loads of my files when my computer crashed, so, I dont have much of my work anymore.>>
Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

The sprite looks good!
You should speak with sheexy, he's the Master Sprite maker.
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

here is some sprites from sd3 i made a long time ago
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

are these what you want?
Zeke
Rabite

Post by Zeke »

Well actually I need Secret of Mana sprites, so SD2 I think, but I am making a lil game and I need the different weapon froms so that I can edit the sprites- 'cuz it will make it super easier. I would dl an emulator and rip the sprites manually, but the computer I am on is pretty crappy and it fuss's over everything I do. -.- They are also the same format as Chrono Trigger sprites, like you can but a SoM sprite next to a CT sprite and they look like they are from the same game, so that makes it a bit easier, and I have a good amount of CT sprites already, but it seems like NO ONE rips SoM sprites, and I can't understand why.
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

the site got sprites of the weapons. or do you want them in action?
Zeke
Rabite

Post by Zeke »

I need them In action, b'cuz I want to edit the sprites, really I only need the side views of them tho, not the up and down facing ones.
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

i took my time to make this. dunno if you care which sword it was used. but here it is

edit: axe :D
my animated gif creation has been improved :D it didnt take same amount time as it took to make my previous gif animations. and thanks to ImageReady
Zeke
Rabite

Post by Zeke »

Yes that is EXACTLY the stuff I am looking for, but instead of it being animated, I need each frame layed out separatly, just like all the sprite sheets you see. And I need thee other weapons, not just the sword- spear, bow, axe etc. The specific sword used in the animation doesn't really matter, b'cuz I can just do a recolor, I will actually be editing the entire sprite, I just need them for a base, to make sure the animation flows properly.
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

enjoy this for now. i dunno want make the others now
Zeke
Rabite

Post by Zeke »

Awesome, exactly what I need, when you get around to it I would love the other weapons aswell, and thank you loads. ^^