Good news and bad news

Archived news can be found here. (Read-only)
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

First the good one.
American release of the latest game of the Seiken Densetsu or Mana series has been set. The game will be released in North America on 22th May this year. It has been fourteen years since a true sequel of the series is coming outside Japan. So you better prepare your wallet when it's out.

Now to the bad one.
After many months of working with Burning Water aka v3 of Seikens I have come to a point where it's pointless to make a new layout. New layout doesn't mean better site or higher visit rate. It's just cosmetic, nothing more. Current one is good enough and can stay one or four more years or longer. So, to make a conclusion: v3 is dead. And will never rise again from the grave.
Lotus
Grave Bat

Post by Lotus »

Anyone have a PS2 they'd like to send to me?
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

My roommates have a combined total of like, 5 PS2s or so.
And that is just between two people. :P

I'd jank one for you, but I'm pretty sure they have so many because they are all broken...
I'll look into it though.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Lotus wrote:Anyone have a PS2 they'd like to send to me?
I still need to find out what's wrong with mine. For some reason all my controls aren't working properly. I don't know if it's the system or both of my controls and I don't see how they messed up when the system is rarely played(My 360 has more play in it and I've only had it 4 months. The PS2 is a few years old).