Collabs

Show off your mad skills and exchange creative tips.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

The J Person
Grave Bat

Post by The J Person »

Since no one's ever expressed interest in it, what better way to garner attention? :P

I've noticed there's a lot of talented artists here. However, nobody ever seems to try pooling that talent. Which is too bad, because it's usually a fun way to learn, and would also accomplish that "exchange tips" line this forum has in its description in a bit more drastic a way. ;)

I am actually rather busy myself, what with trying to put together a snazzy portfolio so I can get into a school, but if I ever have free time, ya'll are welcome to ask...

In the meantime, work with each other! :-P
I am very optimistic about this...
The J Person
Grave Bat

Post by The J Person »

I hate to double-post, but this one seems to have fallen into the abyss... :P
Danny

Post by Danny »

Oh, sorry I haven't noticed this topic until now. I'll give tips if people need them, but I'm feeling a little discouraged since it seems that no one has replied to my manga drawings topic for awile. I guess because there waiting for my enemy updates...

Anyways, my style is usally the no colour manga style of drawings. The black and white make it easy on the eyes and it also gives a old style impression to the person that's looking at it. My sister can make a lot better manga and anime drawings then me with great colours. I wish I could draw like her. Maybe I should practise more...

She made a really nice SD3 Lise drawing as a Vandelis that I would want to post for the gallery in her name and in brackets (Danny's older sister) or just sister. Something to that effect anyways. And also a Hawkeye one as a nightblade.^_^
Lumineux
Werewolf

Post by Lumineux »

I'd have responded sooner, but I got lost in the abyss of World of Warcrack. ;) And homework, alas.

Maybe when I've got a bit of spare time and my muse wants to be kind, I'll throw my lot in on this collab thing. I suppose I have that eye-drawing mini-tutorial that counts for something, eh? ^_^