Rockman no Yuutsu

Found a funny? Share the funny!

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Being both a fan of the Megaman series of games and Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, I couldn't help but see genius in this video.

manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Ha ha ha!

Priceless.

Peace,

manaman
Danny

Post by Danny »

Nice, megaman goes dancing with his freinds and enemies, priceless indeed! I only played on of the megaman's games once, but I had a freind who loved it. Maybe he should see this too, but I don't have his email any more. Great light, upbeat clip though. It was really funny!
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

うはwwwwww, i recognized the dance moves from suzumiya haruhi. its great series :P and strange
the creator is sure good at editing the sprites

edit: who changed l o l?
Tallon
Kimono Bird

Post by Tallon »

question. Who's suzumiya haruhi?

Other than that, I loved the clip. Very cute, the spriting was very vell done, and it was just fun to watch.
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Tallon: Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu is an anime series from 2006, 13 episodes (or 14 maybe). Pretty weird, but well worth checking out, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
The dance on which it is based is this one from the ending of the series (this clip shows a couple of variations, and also adds in clips from the series). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQYt7NX_J08

Deques: The L O L would be Sheexy and Faalstar. Check the Admin section.
Danny

Post by Danny »

I forgot to mention that the music was also great in this clip. Do you know the name of it or where it's form (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu)? I remember reading something about it, but I never really saw this anime. I guess that it was another of those really short and usally funny one. It's a nice clip all together.

The l o l thing is a little odd. Instead of l o l, "I'm laughing out loud apears!" appears on the posts. It almost seems as though someone is laughing at you or what you said which might not always be good in some cases. I guess that it was done for some newbies that don't know what l o l is.
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

O M G changes to Oh My Gosh! also.

The song is called ハレ晴レユカイ Hare Hare Yukai (Sunny Sunny Fun), is sung by Aya Hirano, Minori Chihara and Yuko Goto, voice actresses from the series Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya), boardcast from April 2, 2006 to July 2, 2006 in 14 episodes.
Danny

Post by Danny »

Thank the mana Goddess that I don't use l o l, o m g, etc. so it shouldn't effect me too much, just some member's posts. What's noob know? Kidding!^_^

Thanks for the song name, it sounded so familar to me, I just wanted to know the name. I'll check out this anime, it sounds really great and the song too!:)
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Hahahaha that was brilliant!

This makes me want to throw together a Seiken Densetsu themed dance party...

Mix Master Moti...
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

It made me think the same thing. If only I had the patience to do it though... (this coming from the guy who spent hours taking snaps of a bloody Chinese Checkers sets, phe).
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

the ending is sure popular to perform over the world. i checked in youtube and found a lot videos where people are performing the dance. scary

University in Hong Kong

Somewhere in USA?
Danny

Post by Danny »

Whoa, this must have been a pretty popular dance! Like many things, this dance looks better on anime characters.

We could do a SD3 dance video where the characters are all danceing in their kingdoms with the people there. Example: Hawk with Jessica, Eagle, the king, ninjas and Duran with soldiers, knights, the king. Kevin with the beast man and king, Lise with the solders there and her brother. Angela with her mother and soldiers and Carlie with the prists and prist of light! This is just one idea, we can also do it with SoM, SwoM, etc. As for the SD3 music, we'll think about it.^_^
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

More 8-bit madness:
Danny

Post by Danny »

The first megaman one was a little better then this one, but it's good also. I'm still not very good when it comes to sprites. I wonder if there are any more of these on You Tube or some other site like this one. Great clip, once again!