Gogogogogogogogogo

Mana not on your side? Ask here and we'll help out!

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Oh, okay,

Thanks Kassidy. Does that mean the ellipses directly follows the bunched "go's" instead of appearing on the next line?

Peace,

manaman
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

The ellipses stay on the first line.
Danny

Post by Danny »

Did Sheexy ask me about my rom version? I sent my SoM rom to Sheexy for the SoM contest/race so we should know what it was, but if not I can show it to Sheexy again. How do you even check the rom version?

At first when I saw this guy saying gogogogogogo, I though that he was telling me to leave, but I guess that it was not part of the game. I knew that there was something wrong with what Elman said.
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

From the screenshot you have the direct cartridge dump, so not patched for variable width font, and if I remember correctly from the Race it was the US version.
Danny

Post by Danny »

My rom is a pretty good version. My screen shot came out bad because I played with it in Microsoft paint and messed it up a bit, sorry. I tryed to make it bigger, but it looked really messed up, so I re-sized it smaller again. The results were not the great as you could see.

From a clear good full screen image, the screen shot comes out very small. Your right about my version, I re-checked it and it's the U.S version rom.