Fan Music

Help out with the site! Suggestions and ideas go here.
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Sounds like McNoods' one then. As for Meridian Child, I'm thinking it'll be from the OGC.
Danny

Post by Danny »

Ah, thanks once again Kassidy. So, how should we contact them through email? I know nothing about these guys emails now and nor would I most likely have the time until I get internet on my computer again.

Can't my sister work more so I can get some more time over here! No, I was kidding, but I really won't get much time to work here. I used my time today on the songs which was a good thing to spend it on. It was better then welcome topic RPing.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Danny has:

SoM-
Darkstar Dance remix (forget the author)
Never heard the Fear of the Heavens one

SD3-
Meridian Child from some game orchestra

All the rest are in game music Danny. :-P

Also, I have a bunch of Seiken Densetsu remixes from the Levo Lix albums.
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Well the OCRemix ones are sorted out. The others I can get hold of relatively easily, aside from the OGC people. RPGamer might have some contact details for them, I dunno.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

http://www.levolution.info/

Levo Lution.

Seriously doubt we can get permission for this stuff.
Danny

Post by Danny »

Thanks for looking over my songs Sheexy. That site you posted is all in Japanese, it would take me five years to read all that even with my grammer book! I'm sure that we can find some way to post Levo songs. So, did you guys think of a song page and how we're going to put the songs in yet?
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

The most we could hope for would be the sample of Another Winter. The rest, taking into account that he's charging for it, means a no.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Is that Essence thing by Aether for sale? Or is there a possibility we could get that?

Also, I'm gonna start making the page for this.
Danny

Post by Danny »

I've been looking for some of these songs, it looks as though most of them are selling it, but there are some free ones for sample. We already have them though. I'm looking forward to the song page Sheexy.

So how are you going to do it? Are you going the put the songs up for download on this page with the artists name and the person that had and sent you the song. That would be awesome. Anyways, I'm glad that I was able to help a bit. I gave Sheexy all the songs I had, but I can look for artist's permission on both mine and Kassidy's songs. I don't know how much I'll find, but if I do find out something, I'll post it here and tell you guys about it.
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

I think Essence is non-commercial, so we could try for that one. Also the Duel over on VGMix is worth trying for also.
Anon
Kimono Bird

Post by Anon »

Levo Lution were the ones who Remixed Sacrafice Part 3, Right?
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Yeah, the did that one on the Lestia CD. It's been remixed by a couple of other people also (one a piano only remix, and the other another commercial release).
Anon
Kimono Bird

Post by Anon »

Really? The only remix of Sacrafice Part 3 I have was some Midi remix...that was gawd awful.

Say, has anyone other than me heard the Dawn of Mana remixes?
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Aye. We've been featuring them as part of Mana Music Monday. :) This we's is the Dwarves Theme from FFA, I believe.
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

If you need help with the music section Kass, I wouldnt mind helping out a bit.