[SD3] class changing

Mana not on your side? Ask here and we'll help out!

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

okay...
I haven't played Seiken Densetsu 3 for more than two years. I am on the Sub-Zero planes and ready for a class change.
I've got Hawk, Duran and Riesz on my side. Except that you can choose between two classes, i cannot deceide.... Also on this website i cannot find more than the differences light and dark and combinations....

help!
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Moved to Help Centre. :)

What sort of information are you looking for? The class changing guide we have on the site (http://www.seikens.com/seiken-densetsu- ... _info.html) has the different spells/skills acquired and status modifiers detailed (the names of the classes are clickable... so for example Ranger and Ninja for Hawkeye).

With your team... I'd probably chuck Duran toward Duelist (D/D), and Hawkeye and Riesz toward opposite ends (as for which, well, look at the skill list and weigh them up... Power-up and Power-down combos, fun fun fun in the sun sun sun).

Although, having said that and being honest, I personally would probably go all dark, just 'cause I'm me. ;)
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

I would recommend at least get a class that can heal multiple targets and a strong attacker. the third can be a buffer

i might be wrong. i havent played sd3 in a long time too, and all that i said are based on general rpgs
Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

But when choosing for a class, by Dark you become stronger and by Light you receive a healing-spell or something?
I will google this anyway.... More opinions on what you would choose aer appreciated!
Anon
Kimono Bird

Post by Anon »

Duran is your only choice for a healer. If you want mass healing, go for Lord (light-dark NOT dark light) so it would be Knight. But Lord Misses out on the awesome Sacred Shield which reduces Spell Damage by 1/3, a Shield only Paladin gets. Unless you're playing a daredevil game, Duran HAS to be light. Hawk, i reccomend should ALWAYS be Dark, especially with Lise. His Jutsus cause Stat Downs, and Light Classes Lise can use Stat Ups. Which results in huge damage amounts.

I would personally make Duran a Lord, since you can't go after the Black Rabite (Hawk is your main right?) because Lise and Hawk can already take Spell Damage pretty well. And the Admant Shield basically renders physical attacks useless on Duran. But its your call.
Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

haha.. yes, Hawk is my main character... hehehe...
Thanks for the support Duran!