New Skin

Help out with the site! Suggestions and ideas go here.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

I've got the starts to a new skin up.

Go to your display section in your profile and you'll find a Seikens skin in there.

This is as close to the main site as I can get the forum to look.
If you want to make it look more like the main site that would be awesome Dekky, my CSS is pretty much limited to searching and replacing colors. ^-^;
Danny

Post by Danny »

It's looking good Sheexy, I'm going to have it on for now.^_^ The colours do in fact match very nicely and it also gives a nice 'video gaming' sensation and feeling to the fourm which brings out the mana video gamer in us all!

I never really got to play FFA, but I love what I've read and heard about so of course I like this skin! I'm looking for it though and I'll finally get to play FFA, which SwoM was made/remade after. Great job Sheexy and as the after boss battle victory message in SoM would say, "Way to go!"
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Hey,

This looks great, Sheexy. I'm going to use it for a while. . . . So--next could you perhaps change my avatar? . . . ;)

Peace,

manaman
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

manaman, drop me a PM about the avatar. If you want it changed back to the previous non-animated state we made a backup of the file, so it's easy enough to switch back. Or if you want a new one, send me a link or the file.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Nice one man. If you could get the banner from the main site on the forum it would look almost like a perfect match.
Danny wrote:It's looking good Sheexy, I'm going to have it on for now.^_^ The colours do in fact match very nicely and it also gives a nice 'video gaming' sensation and feeling to the fourm which brings out the mana video gamer in us all!

I never really got to play FFA, but I love what I've read and heard about so of course I like this skin! I'm looking for it though and I'll finally get to play FFA, which SwoM was made/remade after. Great job Sheexy and as the after boss battle victory message in SoM would say, "Way to go!"
I have and extra copy of FFA. If you really want it send me a PM and I'll send it as soon as I get the chance.
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

I had a hack at trying to get the banner into the style, but didn't have much success. Maybe Sheexy or Deques will be able to. It would be a good idea.
Danny

Post by Danny »

The fourm skin already looks great Sheexy, I'm not sure what you could do to improve it.:)
Enslaven00bs wrote:
Danny wrote:It's looking good Sheexy, I'm going to have it on for now.^_^ The colours do in fact match very nicely and it also gives a nice 'video gaming' sensation and feeling to the fourm which brings out the mana video gamer in us all!

I have and extra copy of FFA. If you really want it send me a PM and I'll send it as soon as I get the chance.
Whoa, thanks a lot man! But, if your talking about the original version, I don't have the original gameboy.^-^; I just have a gameboy advance. As for the rom, well I wouldn't talk about it here because of the fourm rules, but I'm pretty sure that I can find it on the web myself. I know a lot of great web sites that I can't say here. I'll certaintly consider and talk to you about it if I'be got no luck finding it myself. I could also use Ebay for the original version if anyone has it cheap, but I'll stick with my SwoM for now which is a re-make of FFA. Thanks a lot, I'll keep it in mind. I'll stop here for the sake of the fourm rules.
Last edited by Danny on Wed May 23, 2007 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Smooth... xD

I believe there is an adapter to play GB games on a GBA, probably going for next to nothing nowadays. Might want to keep an eye out, ya never know what might pop up.

Plus, you'll get to see Willy die!
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Danny wrote:The fourm skin already looks great Sheexy, I'm not sure what you could do to improve it.:)
Enslaven00bs wrote:

Whoa, thanks a lot man! But, if your talking about the original version, I don't have the original gameboy.^-^; I just have a gameboy advance. As for the rom, well I wouldn't talk about it here because of the fourm rules, but I'm pretty sure that I can find it on the web myself. I know a lot of great web sites that I can't say here. I'll certaintly consider and talk to you about it if I'be got no luck finding it myself. I could also use Ebay for the original version if anyone has it cheap, but I'll stick with my SwoM for now which is a re-make of FFA. Thanks a lot, I'll keep it in mind. I'll stop here for the sake of the fourm rules.
You can play it on a GBA. (Quality is a little bad because of the webcam.)
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Yeah, I was kinda counting on Dekky to put the banner on there, I don't know how to XD

Also, the DS is the only system you have to worry about not playing the old gameboy game.
Not entirely sure about the Gamecube thing... I would imagine it could...

Enslaven00bs!!!
Is that your game? It says Square Soft on it instead of Sunsoft... I don't think I have the Square one

I'll trade you my extra Sunsoft one for it XD

EDIT
Nevermind... they all say Square Soft right there.
What does it say on the cartridge itself?
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Sheexy wrote:Yeah, I was kinda counting on Dekky to put the banner on there, I don't know how to XD

Also, the DS is the only system you have to worry about not playing the old gameboy game.
Not entirely sure about the Gamecube thing... I would imagine it could...

Enslaven00bs!!!
Is that your game? It says Square Soft on it instead of Sunsoft... I don't think I have the Square one

I'll trade you my extra Sunsoft one for it XD

EDIT
Nevermind... they all say Square Soft right there.
What does it say on the cartridge itself?
The Gameboy Player on the Gamecube plays all of them too. The DS can only play Gameboy Advance games in single player mode.

Both of my cartridges say Sunsoft on the front and Square Soft on the title.
Danny

Post by Danny »

Thanks man! I always wanted to play FFA. I never really got the chance too, but now I can. Hmm, the game SwoM was remade after. It would be nice to see the differences between them besides the fact that Willy dies in it.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Danny wrote:Thanks man! I always wanted to play FFA. I never really got the chance too, but now I can. Hmm, the game SwoM was remade after. It would be nice to see the differences between them besides the fact that Willy dies in it.
PM your shipping address and I'll send it as soon as possible.
Danny

Post by Danny »

Enslaven00bs wrote:
Danny wrote:Thanks man! I always wanted to play FFA. I never really got the chance too, but now I can. Hmm, the game SwoM was remade after. It would be nice to see the differences between them besides the fact that Willy dies in it.
PM your shipping address and I'll send it as soon as possible.
Ah, thanks for the offer, but the shiping distance may be pretty large and pricey. And like SoM and SD3, I've found the rom. I'll play it after I finish my work, it looks pretty good. The only non rom I still have is SwoM for the mana series on my GBA. I still wonder how people can make the emulators, roms and patches? Not that it really matters. The people who put roms on their webs... do they have the original versions? I'll stop here because of the fourms rules, but roms always make me wonder about the people behind them...

Back on topic, great fourm skin once again Sheexy! Got any more in mind? The SoM Pure Land ones I was thinking about sounds like it would look pretty awesome. There's a lot of SoM and SD3 ones that would look good. SwoM too, but not as much.^_^
Last edited by Danny on Thu May 24, 2007 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.