New news!

Archived news can be found here. (Read-only)
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

I have ditched the olded news script and started use the forum instead. All old news wont be back, it just unnecessary work from to move all old news. Besides who reads old stuff?
I have also added an image button that leads to the forum. Hopefully people see it and know where it leads to
BlueGenomes
Tomato Man

Post by BlueGenomes »

I love how the Forum button looks, but it doesn't work for me...Also, will we still be posting new news on the main page, or will it all just go to the forums from here on out?

I think we should keep posting stuff on the main page (If there was another plan), mainly because it's probably the first place a guest would come to, and to have a main page with a regular set of updates shows that we're busy and that the site isn't exactly 'ditched' (Not that it would be, but they might think that with a lack of updates). Also, with updates and other fun stuff on the main page, they might just come on to the forums..!
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Yeah, the forum button doesn't link to the forum right now. It's going to www.seikens.com/# instead of www.seikens.com/board.
I really like the news transferring from the forum to the mainpage, seems like the main page will get more use. :P
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

woops! i forgot to change the link. it is fixed now

all news are directly from this forum. only admins can post here though.