The ultimate pervo guy

Found a funny? Share the funny!

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

So I was surfing to a swedish newspaper's online site and found out a very disturbing news article they had in the main page.

This guy, that they writing about, is over 40 years old, living in Japan (duh) and has over 20 plastic LIFE-SIZED girlfriend dolls. I have no link to this since its a video report of this hentai guy. I bet he doesnt have them there for view. at the end of the video report you could see him carrying a doll out of the room and turned the light off

I know that Japan is kinda perverted country, but this is sure something REALLY perverted. LIFE-SIZED DOLLS!!!
Anon
Kimono Bird

Post by Anon »

You have no idea...you have noooo idea...
Danny

Post by Danny »

I think I saw that guy on the news on T.V, it was some documentary about him. He said that he used them to take pictures, but he might be a pervert with some many dolls... Japan got kind of perverted because of outside influence, mostly from the U.S. Same thing happened to Spain with their pleasure movies and parties. Sad state of affairs...
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Danny wrote:Same thing happened to Spain with their pleasure movies and parties.
You lost me there. What?
Danny

Post by Danny »

Kassidy wrote:
Danny wrote:Same thing happened to Spain with their pleasure movies and parties.
You lost me there. What?
Yet another thing I saw on the news. It was strange and sickening. Some weird soap operas and festivals. I can't say more then that since it was a long time ago and I didn't watch the whole thing. I only saw a small part at the beginning.

Almost all countries are now ruined like that. Yet again I saw on CP24 and CBC another documetray on perversion. This time it was India's Karma Sutra and the stuff the people do in the books and for real. It's very bad now. Country after country is being detroy by perversion caused mostly from outside influence by sick and pervered people everywhere who don't think of others and the impact this has on children, people, counties, etc.

It takes a 1000 people to build a city and only 1 to destory it. It's sad, but true. This topic seems to have turned into a social debate from a humor topic. To bad Koren and Lumi didn't see this. They would also have a lot to say. I'll stop here with the examples since I have tons, but I don't want to depress everyone. Unless anyone would want some more examples. I would think not.
Last edited by Danny on Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.