Read a muthaf****n book!!!

Found a funny? Share the funny!

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Note: Contains LOTS of profanity. Watch at your own discretion.

...and to think, they aired this on BET (American "Rap" channel)...
Last edited by Duran on Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Danny

Post by Danny »

I'm really not surprised. All of the worst things are on that channel. BET is a waste. Too bad there aren't more anime channels, that would be awesome. Instead most people like stuff like this. I don't get why though?! Luckly there's sane fans and the seikens here which I'm thankful for.

Despite the junk American and Canadian shows and cartoons, people like them over awesome Japanese anime. They don't have a great story or meaning to them and their also ugly and horrible giving childern a bad lesson. Some American cartoons even try to copy animes a lot and yet people like them. I really thing the world's gone insane here over jealously and stupidity.

I mean how can you like some horrible over something great? Disney, Pixar... Junk. Now Toei, Vitz and others, those are good. I'm not flying the flag of war, I'm just stating the sad truth and my opinon. I can't sit by and watch this idoitism continue.-_-;-.-
Last edited by Danny on Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Well this is probably the only one with a "positive message"

thats what makes it funny...
Danny

Post by Danny »

Well yes, but I was just stating in general not really agaist this really. It was accully quite funny compared to the others. I guess I should have said I meant in general and not agaist this personally. Heh, ha...

I have a lot on my mind that a lot of people don't know about and most likly won't belive anyways, so I'll keep it short and end it... Most of what most people know today is all lies and what they like should be the exact opposite.

The seikens members seem to be highly intelligent and like the right things, but like most other people, they also are being misinformed about the truth behind this world and true history by the public media and goverments. Being European, I know these things as we have unerased original history books that were not destroyed by the U.S during WII. Folly, we had a small force and went so far and all the biggest and strongest nations attacked us and we're the villans and the U.S the heroes.

The winners always rewrite the history to their own false story and advantage otherwise no one would support them after they had won. It's common sense yet it's evil. We survied so much assults defending our country just to be insulted and to lose Moldova which was Romanian to the Russian and much more good land to others. From a mighty race we have become nothing, just dust in the wind like the Roman Empire...

I can't really say, but it's being led in the wrong direction. Hopefully this will be fixed in the future. Asia and Europe are the most trust worthy and developed. Everything and everyone else should not always be 100% trusted nor respected.

As with the example with American dumb and souless cartoons and meaningful Japanese animes and Asian and European stories, myths, sagas, legends, etc which others do not have a lot of. This is long and complicated and will take a very long time to go over it all. I'm sure Koren and Lumi would really like to hear this, but I won't bother since most of you here will not care. And maybe that's why they have been gone for so long?

I'll pretty much stop here with my bickering so we can get back to our happy little RPing and game talk/debate. Sorry about this, I'll get back to being humerous and providing great mana game info, ideas and discouveries. *Whew!* I'm glad that's over with. Back to the daily seikens routines now. Yah!^_^
Last edited by Danny on Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

THEY SAID THE N -WORD!!! I'M OFFENDED!!!

>_>;
Danny

Post by Danny »

I think they said it more as an the old classic way which is not an insult. Most people belive it is because it was used during the times of salvery, but it's not an insult. The modified version is though. Also you can look up white slavery in Webster's dictonary. It did exist too, but no one talks about anymore. That really opens your eyes as to why. Really makes you wonder what fair really means becuase we don't really have what they do in terms of rights.

Same thing if we do the same crime as them. They get a small sentense then us and if it's a fight they start we still get the blame. My how "fair" that is isn't it?

Webster's online dictionary: White slavery/slaver: "A person who entices women to become white slaves."

White slave: "A woman enticed or forced into or held in prostitution for the profit of others."

It wasen't us that did this to our own people, but the original slaves who are not free and contiue to do this and kill, rape and destroy our people. And guess for who those women become white slaves, you guessed it for them not us. But hey they were slaves and now our good friends who destoy us. You can find this all on the web, but no one cares to read it. Some Europeans and Asian already new this from their countries when they were small like me.

And before people start calling me this and that, I would like to say that I never said I supported people who do things agaist them and nor did swear or threat anyone. It's legal since it's on government hostory sites and on the webster's dictonary. Freedom of free speach is what I'm doing and everyone's entilted to it, but I'm pretty much done here with my political speach. *Whew!* Glad that's over, now back to the seikens games. For real this time, unless anyone else says something else that I have an opinon about that is which I don't think so.
Last edited by Danny on Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Faalstar
Site Admin

Post by Faalstar »

Duran, I love you for finding this.
This is beyond epic.
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Thats right! Everyone loves Duran for his epic stuff! ^_^
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Danny wrote:I think they said it more as an the old classic way which is not an insult. Most people belive it is because it was used during the times of salvery, but it's not an insult. The modified version is though. Also you can look up white slavery in Webster's dictonary. It did exist too, but no one talks about anymore. That really opens your eyes as to why. Really makes you wonder what fair really means becuase we don't really have what they do in terms of rights.

Same thing if we do the same crime as them. They get a small sentense then us and if it's a fight they start we still get the blame. My how "fair" that is isn't it?

Webster's online dictionary: White slavery/slaver: "A person who entices women to become white slaves."

White slave: "A woman enticed or forced into or held in prostitution for the profit of others."

It wasen't us that did this to our own people, but the original slaves who are not free and contiue to do this and kill, rape and destroy our people. And guess for who those women become white slaves, you guessed it for them not us. But hey they were slaves and now our good friends who destoy us. You can find this all on the web, but no one cares to read it. Some Europeans and Asian already new this from their countries when they were small like me.

And before people start calling me this and that, I would like to say that I never said I supported people who do things agaist them and nor did swear or threat anyone. It's legal since it's on government hostory sites and on the webster's dictonary. Freedom of free speach is what I'm doing and everyone's entilted to it, but I'm pretty much done here with my political speach. *Whew!* Glad that's over, now back to the seikens games. For real this time, unless anyone else says something else that I have an opinon about that is which I don't think so.
If they can use it then I should be able to use it.

This is a little funny.
http://www.howtonotsuck.com/viewarticle.php?id=24 (Strong language warning)
Danny

Post by Danny »

That link doesn't work. It says that it's forbiden access. What do you mean By I should be able to use it too? Freedom of free speach? Go right ahead, but I'm using real facts to defend and protect my blue and pure race from destruction of others. A noble cause.

Edit: Oh, you mean to use that word. Yes, you can since it's a legal and a non-bad word, but most of them will get mad because it sounds like an insult since it was used during the times of slavery. But it's a non insultive word that's legal to use. The modified version is kind of the insult one though.
Last edited by Danny on Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anon
Kimono Bird

Post by Anon »

If only I had seen it before the video was removed
joshsmith9
Kid Goblin

Post by joshsmith9 »

i know
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Danny, I respect the fact that you love your heritage, but Im not touching that one...

Link fixed...enjoy...
Last edited by Duran on Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Danny

Post by Danny »

Waiting, touching what the subject? That's ok as it would turn out long and pretty pointless. I'm all for my heritage, but not those who don't respect it or try to destroy it. I'll stop here before this turns into a debate or arguement.
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Danny wrote:Waiting, touching what the subject? That's ok as it would turn out long and pretty pointless. I'm all for my heritage, but not those who don't respect it or try to destroy it. I'll stop here before this turns into a debate or arguement.
Yeah...Judging from what you've said, I take it you're German and very proud of it. I also notice that you touch on the WWII period, which is, my niche as far as history goes. I respect that you love your country, but at the same time, the fact that you underexaggerate your country's actions, during that time period doesnt mean that what they've done was justified.

Anyways, what's past has passed and we should just let it go and learn from it. We're only human after all, and no country is perfect in any way.

Thats pretty much all I have to say about that...
Last edited by Duran on Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.