Square Enix Music Download site

Multimedia discussion fun for all!

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Marini
Zombie

Post by Marini »

Hi Hi everyone,

I was scouting around on the Square Enix Music Download site but I was wondering how would I go about purchasing music from the site since I don't live in Japan?

Thanks folks!
joshsmith9
Kid Goblin

Post by joshsmith9 »

ya know, i was having the same problem...-_-;
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

I think you can purchase the Mana soundtracks through iTunes, I could be mistaken though. So maybe the other Square Enix stuff will be on there as well.

If all else fails you could go for the CDs, they're usually pretty looking.
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

I'm not sure that it will allow you to purchase them even via iTunes unless you're in Japan. I'll check tomorrow, hopefully. There's flooding in my area, so I have no idea what's going on.
Marini
Zombie

Post by Marini »

@Kassidy-- (Off Topic) I hope you and your family are doing ok -- I read the flooding is really bad...:]

(Back on Topic) I did a little researching after I posted this and apparently we'd need a billing address in Japan to purchase the music through iTunes Japan. As far as I can tell, the Mana soundtracks on Square Enix Music Download are only available via iTunes Japan. I could be wrong about that though...

The other way I read about was through a iTunes Japan Music Card through J-List.com which is essentially the same thing -- you still need the address in Japan when you set up they account. -__

So, may have to wait as I build my gaming and book funds back up to purchase the CDs ^-^;