Brain of muscles

Found a funny? Share the funny!

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

This is probably Arnie's very first clip he ever made.

I didnt have any speakers on, so I dont know what they said. But it looks like Arnold is a stupid blonde or something
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

That was.

Terrible.
joshsmith9
Kid Goblin

Post by joshsmith9 »

:|i didn't know he was THAT buff...
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

"Who gives him the right to pretend to be governor of California?"
Danny

Post by Danny »

Arnold is a brunette not blonde.^_^ Overall, I give this clip two thumbs sideways meaning it was okay (not bad nor good). I also think Arnold is a pretty good governor since I agree with most of the things his doing and I also like his action movies. He was right about that Hercules play though. I don't know why that woman was acting that way. California, awesome that's where I want to go!
Last edited by Danny on Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

I didnt say he is a blonde, I said he looks like a stupid blonde.

Anyway, I found out that the scene is from Arnie's first movie called Hercules in New York. The movie is about Hercules who is swapped to New York after his dispute with his father Zeus. and there he ended, in New York and confused :P
Danny

Post by Danny »

Deques wrote:I didnt say he is a blonde, I said he looks like a stupid blonde
My bad, although I don't get that expersion/stero type. I would like it to be "like a stupid drug dealer" or something like that. That movie seems kind of funny, maybe I should watch it one day.
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Danny wrote:Arnold is a brunette not blonde.^_^ Overall, I give this clip two thumbs sideways meaning it was okay (not bad nor good). I also think Arnold is a pretty good governor since I agree with most of the things his doing and I also like his action movies. He was right about that Hercules play though. I don't know why that woman was acting that way. California, awesome that's where I want to go!
No comment... -__