Dawn of mana chapter 3

Mana not on your side? Ask here and we'll help out!

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Chelzea
Rabite

Post by Chelzea »

ok maybe I am just dumb or blind to see what I missed, but I am stuck, in the level with the goblin tram, I am stuck...I ride it and well then I made my way to the door where the arrow points, but this door is blocked and I dunno what I shall do, I tried all looked around but nothing...what did I miss to do? please help me
kaze_no_hogosha
Water Thug

Post by kaze_no_hogosha »

Ah, Chapter 3-3, I remember this part. I actually had a problem with this area as well. I think what I had to do is after riding the goblin mine cart and receiving the special key after hitting four targets is I found an area with goblin lookout towers. (I think it was in the area below where the canons were. The game guide in the Dawn of Mana section here at Seikens has a better description of where the tower is. I can’t really remember exactly where it is.) The higher tower has a lock on it that is opened with the special key. After unlocking the tower, it should form into a bridge and that leads into the next area of the level. The exit is in that area.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

:hof: http://www.seikens.com/dawn-of-mana-guide3.html

There is the link to our section on it if you haven't checked it.

I haven't played the game yet so I don't have any tips, hope that helps.
Chelzea
Rabite

Post by Chelzea »

ah thanks guys, I found it hehe, it sucks that all looks the same so its hard to tell where is what *sighs* but I made it weee hehe
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Oh bother!

Don't apologize! I had a heck of a time on this level! It took me the longest time out of any of the levels to figure out what the heck I was supposed to do. Thankfully, I finally figured it out at some point. I just jumped to random cliffs to see if I could catch a glitch and get to a further part of the stage. I guess it worked. :)

Congrats on getting through,

manaman
Chelzea
Rabite

Post by Chelzea »

hehe seems like its the evil chapter lawl hehe but anyway now in general how you all liked the game (I am not done yet I am at chapter 5 though) but I wanna hear oppinions hehe^^